- Customer Reviews
SensiKin Toothpaste for moderate dental hypersensitivity.
SensiKin Toothpaste is a powerful choice for dental sensitivity; formulated with 5% potassium nitrate and 1450 ppm sodium fluoride. SensiKin does not contain abrasives, so it protects and takes care of dental enamel.
In addition, SensiKin Toothpaste contains pro-vitamin B5 to protect and invigorate the gums and vitamin E, with anti-inflammatory properties, to regenerate the gingival tissues.
SensiKin Toothpaste can be used for :
- Situations of dental hypersensitivity
- Teeth sensitive to cold and hot stimuli
- Preventing dental caries ~ tooth decay and cavities
- Maintenance of healthy gums
- Potassium Nitrate 5% Depolarises the nervous cell membrane avoiding the transmission of the hypersensitivity. Crystallises, thus blocking dentinal tubules and avoiding the movements of fluid that produce hypersensitivity.
- Sodium Fluoride 0.32% (1450 ppm) Remineralises dental enamel and blocks dentinal tubules, thus avoiding the movements of fluid that produce hypersensitivity.
Brush teeth at least twice a day, for 2-3 minutes, ideally after meals, and before bedtime. For best results, after brushing with SensiKin Toothpaste, rinse for 1 minute with SensiKin Mouthwash.
Sold in 75ml tubes.
Toothpaste with a low abrasive excipient. Contains Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to reinforce the gums.