|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price|
- Customer Reviews
Sili Sensi-Brush ~ Silicone Bristle Toothbrush
Sili Sensi-Brush soft and gentle on sensitive gums and teeth.
Unlike a regular toothbrush, the soft silicone bristles massage and soothe tender gums and gently remove plaque whilst protecting the natural surface of the teeth from abrasion.
Sili Sensi-Brush can also be used as a toothbrush for cleaning Valplast partials and flexible dentures. The brush has bristles strong enough to clean, yet gentle enough not to damage the denture material.
Sili Sensi-Brush ~ The perfect toothbrush for :
- Replacing your toothbrush for everyday use
- Gum massaging for denture wearers
- Cleaning Valplast flexible dentures
Gum disease (Gingivitis) is caused by a build up of plaque bacteria on the teeth. If plaque isn’t removed by brushing it can build up and the harmful bacteria will damage teeth and irritate gums.
To reduce Gingivitis symptoms, a dental professional will generally recommend more frequent brushing with better technique...Scrubbing sensitive tissue with harsh abrasive nylon bristles is a LOT easier said than done simply because it’s too painful to brush properly.
The ultra soft silicone bristles of the Sili Sensi-Brush allows gingivitis patients to brush more regularly and effectively, improving oral hygiene and reducing the symptoms of gum disease.
- Ergonomic design allows for better grip and more control during brushing
- Gentle, non-abrasive silicone bristles cause little to no pain compared to traditional nylon
- Patented design allows user to effectively reduce plaque build-up even on sensitive areas
- Bristles massage tender gums to stimulate the flow to the cells not the flow to the sink!
- Long lasting, replaceable head
One of the only toothbrush designs available that delivers the unique benefits of soft silicone. The replaceable toothbrush head is made of safe non-toxic silicone. It is patented in 15 countries including the USA, Japan, Canada, Europe and Korea.
Replace Silicone Head if bristles show any sign of wear and tear or damage. It is best to replace bristles every 3 months for best performance.